Friday, April 22, 2011

Grad Girl

Hello everyone.  Happy Good Friday, Happy Earth Day, and Happy Birthday to two of my dear friends Ellen and Tracey!!

There is so much to celebrate today so I figured I would share a celebration card with you for a graduate.  A la modes are some of my favourite stamps from My Favorite Things.  I think what I love most about this image other than the happy grin is that HUGE diploma all scrolled up.  Honestly, when you graduate that paper seems THAT big.  Maybe because it's an amazing accomplishment.



SUPPLIES

Stamp Set(s):A La Modes Grad Girl by MFT
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White by PTI, Enchanted Evening by PTI
Patterned Paper:  UpCycle collection by Cosmo Cricket, Hello Sunshine by American Crafts
Ink: True Black by PTI
Accent:Ribbon by PTI, Embellie by American Crafts
Tools: Copic Marker, Nestabilities by Spellbinders
Thanks for visiting and have a super day!
Hugs,
Alli

1 comment:

Miley said...

That is so nice of you to share this card for everyone. This card is so simple but the meaning and the true essence of this card is priceless. I know and sure whoever the persons that you have greeted on this blog are honored and so happy that you have mentioned them on your blog. Thank you too for sharing this to us.

Miley

Blog: Porte manteau enfant