Monday, April 25, 2011

Own Your Story

One of my favourite releases in April was Own Your Story.  I love all the words and details that have been put into this set.  I adore that paperclip too.  I decided to mix and match pieces of this paper collection for this set because the set is such a mix and match set.


SUPPLIES

Stamp Set(s):Own Your Story by MFT
Cardstock: Vintage Cream by PTI
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI
Accent:Ribbon by PTI, Details Embellishment by American Crafts
Tools: Scallop Punch by Martha Stewart, Sewing Machine

Thanks for visiting and have a super day!
Hugs,
Alli

6 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Absolutely gorgeous Alli, love the mix and match you've did!

Glenda J said...

I have such a hard time with collage... you've done an amazing job here! LOVE it!

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwww! I love the bright colors and all the accents...like eye candy!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fabulous!!

luan said...

Wow-- I can't even say a word to describe it, but only saying "WOW" and "WOW", again and again.
I hope to get one sample!

Amy from conteneur poubelle