Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Can you believe it...I am back again!

I absolutely LOVED today's sketch and couldn't resist joining the gals for the Wednesday stamp club fun.  Are you ready for some fun too??  




SUPPLIES

Stamp Set(s):PI--Ice Cream Girl by MFT
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White by PTI, Dark Chocolate by PTI
Patterned Paper: Glee from Hello Sunshine collection by American Crafts
Ink: True Black by PTI
Accent:Ribbon by American Crafts, Flower by Bella BLVD
Copic Markers E00, E02,B000, Y15, Y24, E31, E33, RV24

Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC16. You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  

Thanks for visiting and have a super day!
Hugs,
Alli

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

eek! This is so sweet! I LOVE that PI! Love the inside and outside!!!

Lisa H. said...

such a sweet card! loove it.

Glenda J said...

How cute is this? Absolutely adorable! Love the papers and the ribbon is fab!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!!

luan said...

I love the pink version.
Definitely cute~! I really love pink stuff. I should say "You make My life prettier" ..

My blog: robot patissier