Monday, February 21, 2011

thanks.

Good day everyone!!  I have a few cards to show this week.  As you gathered from above things have been busy and I have missed my regular stamping sessions.  I am looking forward to going to the Local Scrapbook Store tomorrow to find some new things.  I think the last new thing I bought was about 4 or 5 months ago. 

I just wanted to thank those that sent me notes regarding the books I posted yesterday :)  Particularly about the one I just started reading. It's nice to hear good things!  I have purchased books before that are painfully slow or just hard to get through but it sounds like I am in for a good read.

Today's card is a simple layout with repeat stamping.


INSTRUCTIONS 
  1. Create card bases and layers.
  2. Attach ribbon.
  3. Stamp images and sentiment on cardstock.
  4. Adhere all layers
SUPPLIES

Stamp Set(s):Thanks by A*Muse Art Stamps, Dill by A*Muse Art Stamps
Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White by PTI, Kraft by PTI, Dark Chocolate by PTI
Ink: True Black by PTI, Espresso by Ranger, Snow by Ranger
Accent: White Velvet Ribbon by PTI
Tools: Scallop Punch by EK success

Have a super day!

Hugs;
Alli 

2 comments:

Tammy Q Howell said...

I love the use of the white behind the espresso. Great card! Definitely a caseable card. Is that a word? LOL

Amy S. said...

Wow what a gorgeous card! I love those colour combinations together. I am becoming a follower, got your name from CST owner. Thanks for the inspiration.
Amy S
www.amystampery.blogspot.com