Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome winter...

Ahhhh a little snowman. There is something about the way Kim Hughes draws snowmen... it makes you want to cuddle them.

Again, here I am working through my winter cards trying to prepare for send out in December. I always have so many cards to get through and never enough time to complete them. As you may well remember, I attended a Christmas card class with my friend Glenda Wyatt from A*Muse during A*Muse-A-Palooza in July so I did get a head start...now I am just trying to finish up in a timely manner.






Stamp Set(s): image and sentiment from Winter Trees (Kim Hughes Collection) CHF
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White by PTI
Patterned Paper:
from Jolly by Golly Collection by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI
Accents: Button by PTI , twine, clear snowflake by Heidi Swapp, Ribbon by Cosmo Cricket


Have a terrific day...see you again tomorrow!

Alli

7 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

This card just made me go "AWWWW". So sweet! I love that little snowman, and I'm off to dig him out of my winter stamp stash!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card. I love that little snowman.

Katie said...

Love it! Who wouldn't? Great layout! I'm definitely going to add it my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Adorable snowman, delicious paper, totally cute card!!! LOVE it!
-tania

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE it!! I just adore your color combinations!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Alli, this is adorable! The colors are great together, and I agree about Kim's snowmen! :)

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Gorgeous as usual!