Monday, November 2, 2009

seasonal bliss

Only 53 more shopping days!!! And 30 days left before all my Christmas cards have to be in the mail. Are you feeling the crunch too?

A few weeks ago I was in my LSS and spotted the LOVELY Christmas Basic Grey line. I have to admit I love the BG Christmas lines because they are double sided. And for someone who loves to paper piece, I like to have more options with my paper--especially because the colours coordinate.

Today I created a simple card using adorable tree image from Winter Tree and last year's sentiment from Heart Warmer's (Kim Hughes Collection).





Stamp Set(s): image from Winter Trees and sentiment from Heart Warmers (Kim Hughes Collection) CHF
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White by PTI
Patterned Paper:
Woodland and Caroling from Eskimo Kisses Collection by Basic Grey
Ink: True Black by PTI , white by Ranger
Accents: Button by PTI , Ribbon by PTI

Hope you are having a fine November 2nd. Hope to see you back tomorrow!

Alli

4 comments:

Merry said...

Wonderful card. REally only 53 more shopping days left. :-0 Scary.

Anonymous said...

Um. Yeah. That card is ADORABLE! I too am a big fan of the BG Christmas packs. They are a weakness of mine. EEEK, it is down to the crunch to get those cards made for the mail eh?
-tania

naomi chokr said...

awesome awesome card. love the colors too

Lori Craig said...

Love this, Alli. Did you 'have' to remind me of the time crunch??? The days are flying by. Hugs!