Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SOTM take three!

Today is my last showcase of the SOTM. I really wanted to show those different possibilities. I decided to create a VERY simple card.



Design Note: There is glitter all over the branches unfortunately I had a difficult time capturing it on camera.



Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-Fir Branch (Dec Stamp of the Month) by CHF
-Sentiment (Dec Stamp of the Month) by CHF

Cardstock:
-Smooth White by Prism Paper

Ink:
-Shabby Shutters Distress Ink by Ranger
-Peeled Paint Distress Ink by Ranger
-Mushroom by Ranger

Accessories:
-Polka Dot Ribbon
-Button by MME
-Glitter

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinders

Hope you have a terrific day. Make sure you drop by tomorrow for something PTI!

Alli

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

loving "take three" Alli, excellent, this is a great stamp set :) x

Christina Fischer said...

Alli, the SOTM is gorgeous, and I love everything you've done with it -- the faux snow, the glitter, the scored frame -- just beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Your tree branches are so lovely and ephemeral.

Anonymous said...

The fir branches are just beautiful. Funny how such a simple stamp can add such beauty. I must get this set.

Christina Ammann said...

Eine herrliche Karte, sie wirkt so zart und fein.
En liebe Gruess
Christina

Anonymous said...

This is a really pretty simple card...right up my alley....LOVE IT!