Saturday, August 9, 2008

More stamps for sale

Here are a few more stamps/stamp sets for sale. Again, please put Blog Sale in your e-mail to me (my e-mail address is located under my profile on the right hand side bar). Please include where you live so I can figure out shipping. Shipping for single stamps will be slightly less. Please read THIS post for shipping and waitlist information. First reply, first serve.

Stamping Bella (I have mounted all of these on cushion)
For a complete list please e-mail me directly.

Some of you have asked me...just so you know I DO {heart} my stamps and they are VERY hard to part with but there is just not enough time in the day to stamp with them all. In addition, we will be moving in the next 10 months and I have to "lighten" the load a little *lol*

Alli

3 comments:

Donelda said...

Hi Alli,
I wanted to write you to show you one of my latest projects. I used your beautiful stamp set Wedding Day and the add on sentiments, Favor It Weddings. I love your stamp set so much. In addition to the great wedding cards and projects, I've had a lot of fun making card other than Wedding cards. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know and thank you for the work you did in making that set!!

http://wiggysworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/2008/08/very-sentimental-anniversary-present.html

Michelle said...

My crazy computer won't let me pull up you email addy.. I would like a list of the bellas you have available. Thanks Alli!!

Michelle

Terria said...

I sent you an email for the list of Bellas if you still have them :)