Monday, August 11, 2008

Friendship.

It's been a busy few days. I finally got to my desk today. It's still in a state of disaster--but at least my desk is clean. I am now figuring out what bins, containers, hangers I need to sort my "stuff". As I mentioned part of my motivation is our impending move. I have some time now to get organized--just before the new school year and my return to the virtual classroom.

You'll be proud to know that I am put together a box of cards which I will be sending to the Canadian military who are serving overseas. In addition, I have put together a few packages of items (little bits of ribbon, misc rub ons, paper and stamps etc to some of our local organizations. I am glad that my items will find a new home.

Without further ado...here is my card for today...



Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-Silhouette Blooms 1 (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF
- Friend Centers (Mona Lisa Moments) by CHF

Ink:
-Clearsnap

Patterned Paper:
-Making Memories
-Rhonna Ferrar

Accessories:
- Ribbon from Garden Party Collection by Making Memories
-Butterfly Pin from Fancy Pants

And here is a sneak peak of what is to come...gotta love the kissable tree...


Hope you have a wonderful day!

Alli

2 comments:

Kacey Elliott said...

I love all the colors you used on this one, not to mention all the patterns too! Fun card!

Beth Thomas said...

Absolutely lovely! The colors are beautiful and I love the ribbon element and the placement of the silhouette images!