Friday, August 8, 2008

SU! Items for Sale.

I've been cleaning, organizing and purging. You know what that means...

All sales are final. Each condition is listed. I can only ship to North America as shipping overseas is too expensive. These items are shipped from the west coast of Canada. PAYPAL only. ALL prices are listed in USD.

Please send me an e-mail with the title Blog Sale and list the stamp sets or items you would like. I will reply as quickly as I can. I will award each item first reply first serve. If you are second or third I will place you on a waitlist (if you wish) in the event that the first purchaser backs out.

Canadian shipping: Expresspost only. If you are purchasing multiple items I will send it expedited parcel with $100 insurance with the option of adding $1 for each $100 of insurance.
Note: Port Alberni, Parksville, Nanaimo and Comox/Courtenay drop off is possible and negotiable.

US shipping
: I will ship small parcel for stamp sets (about $6US) or for multiple purchases $8-12 depending on the size and weight.

Business Supplies
-SU! Business Bag $30 Like New Condition (SALE PENDING)

SU! Accessories
-SU! Light Table $60 with carrying case+stylus and one stencil (retired) **used 2 times+
-Pretties Kit $22 (a few pieces used)

SU! Stamp Sets
Condition Codes:
Unmounted (UM)
Brand New Unmouted (BNUM)
Like New (LN)
Excellent (E)
Good (G)
Stained (S)
Minor Stained (MS)
-----------------------------
All in A Row $14 (some UM)
As Close as A Memory $10 (LN)
Bold Butterfly $14 (E)
Birthday Whimsy $12 (BNUM)
Blooming Happiness $12 (BNUM)
Expressive Flexible Phrases $20(S)
Fabulous Flowers $14 (LN one stamp slightly stained)
It's Your Birthday $20 (LN)
Monogram “O” $8 (LN with a few minor wood stains)
Sinceres Salutations (FRENCH) $11 (LN)one block slightly stained

Stampin' Around Wheels
Jumbo 4.50
-Petals
-Flittin' By
-Poinsettia
-Woodcut Holly
-Swirling Star
-All About Christmas


***I used to be a SU! demo but am no longer a demo. I hope that some demos can take advantage of the low pricing. It's always great to have a few extra things for classes. If you are a demo please let me know and I can package up a few freebie items from my SU! collection.

Thanks,
Alli

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested to see what PTI items you're putting up for sale.. :]

Jocelyn said...

Hi Alli! How much would shipping be for Time Well Spent?

Thanks!

Jocelyn
jogarcellano@gmail.com

Chelsey said...

Hey alli, i cant find your email addy but i would like bronc buster. Im going to sign up with SU this month so im trying to build my current set collection. you can send a paypal invoice with CDN shipping to trulycanadiangirl@hotmail.com

thanks, chelsey

Sean Neumann said...

If You still have the Bold Butterfly set, please contact MY wife at kalee1964@yahoo.com