Friday, July 4, 2008

Sole Woman.

Happy July 4th to my American friends. Since we just celebrated Canada Day I have such an appreciation for the importance of July 4th too.

I have been so anxious to create with this set but it seems I ever have the time. I just LOVE Lesley Langdon's Rummage Bin line. The Shoe Boutique is PERFECT for anyone who loves shoes and I know I am not alone when I say that I am one of those people.





Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-The Shoe Boutique (The Rummage Bin) by CHF

Ink:
-Pitch Black by Ranger

Paper
-Clear sheet by CHF

Patterned Paper
-(Write Out) by We R Memory Makers

Accessories
-Chipboard Write Out by We R Memroy Makers
-Ribbon (Noteworthy) by Making Memories


Have a good one.

11 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful card! I just lovey the Rummage Bin line!

Claire Brennan said...

Oh I just love this it's so fun,
Claire

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is adorable, Alli!

Tanja said...

What a great card. This one deserves publishing for sure! Kinda like most of your others!

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

I am really enjoying your simple cards lately. This one is definately on of my favs. Thanks for sharing.

Mona Lisa said...

This is gorgeous Alli! Hope you enjoy your day. :)

ALLY said...

Gorgeous card Alli!

jen del muro said...

LOVE this!

Kristii said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Card Alli!!

denise said...

Love this card! It is so pretty and it is super cute!
Denise G

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a cute card Alli! I like the element sticking out from behind the shoe image!