Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SCS SC Rock Star

I spent most of last night with a headache but thought I might work on the sketch challenge especially since Mona was hosting (she can push me over the edge!) Little did I know that when I took photos of my card that it would be in the raw format (I can't view that on my photo editing programs! It's all worked out now *smiles*





Recipe

Stamp Set(s):
-Large Polka Dot Backgrounder by CHF
-Grid Paper Backgrounder by CHF

-Swirl from Beautiful (The Rummage Bin) by CHF
-Super Star (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF

Ink
-Citrus
by Ranger
-Teal and Brown by Clearsnap

Paper
-Frosted Teal by Prism Paper
-Spring Willow Light by Prism Paper
-Suede Brown Dark by Prism Paper

Accessories:
-Ribbon
-Glitter

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinders

Technique
-Kissing (guitar)

I have two winners to announce from my Shapes by Design and Wedding Day giveaway. The random generator chose number #11 from the PTISBD1 (jmcwells25) and number #2 from the PTIWD1 (whoistracy). Contact me with your snail mail and I will send out your goodies! Thanks to all that played!

Enjoy your Wednesday! For all you PTI Fans...join me tomorrow *wink*

8 comments:

Amy said...

I'm lovin' this fun, funky style you've been using lately. This is awesome! I totally dig it!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Hi Alli!

This card is GORGEOUS!! Nicely done. Really very inspiring!

Thanks!

Meredith

jen del muro said...

very cool!

Tracy said...

Thanks for having this contest Alli, you're such a sweetheart!!

Jill said...

I love this card. That guitar is so cool.

Dawn Easton said...

Fab card Alli! What a fun image to use for this fun sketch!

Rose Ann said...

What a fun card, Alli! Love it!!

Lori Craig said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! Love the guitar! The funky colors! The glitter! YOU ROCK!