Saturday, March 1, 2008

Floral Fun...

I just KNOW spring is around the corner...we just need to get through this cold west coast rain first *lol*

Today's cards were created using Silhouette Blooms I and II. You'll notice I stamped the image in full colour and then did some stamping off to get some lighter shades. It's one of my fav techniques and I often do it without thinking about it. I also decided to decorate my card with one of my fav backgrounders from Cornish Heritage Farms. Did you know there are over 100 backgrounders to choose from?
I had so much fun creating one that I had to create 2! So enjoy a double dose of floral fun.



Tip: Add white gel pen to your projects for depth.



Tip: Use your paper scraps to create a knotted look for your button!
Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-Silhouette Blooms I+II (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF
-Beautiful (The Rummage Bin) by CHF
-Open Circle Backgrounder by CHF

Ink
-Espresso by Ranger
-Versamark by Tsukineko

Paper
-White Prismatic by Prism Paper
-Desert Coral Light by Prism Paper
-Perfect Baby Blue by Prism Paper
-Tawny Light by Prism Paper
-Suede Brown Dark

Accessories:
-
Fab Brads (Bazzill Collection) by Imaginisce
-Flower by Prima
-Frills by Doodlebug Inc
-Clear Buttons
-White Gel Pen by Sakura
-Corner Rounder by EK Success

Hope you have a super day!

Alli

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice cards! Love that first one! I have that backgrounder and have not used it yet . . thanks for the push Alli!! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

GORGEOUS, Alli, Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Alli, these are both pretty cards but I really, really love that first one! Very nice, Girly!

Anonymous said...

Alli, both cards look amazing! I LOVE those stamps and what you did with them.
Hugs and smiles

Bethany Paull said...

These are so beautiful. I hear it's supposed to be 60 degrees here today. A little burst of spring! I'll take it.