Sunday, July 22, 2007

7 more things about me and a new card to come

Yes I bet you are getting tired of it...and again, even though I have been tagged I plan to keep it here unless you want to play along...then TAG you're it.
I find these funny. I truly have no problem doing them but have to laugh since I think this is the 4th or 5th one I have done this year.

1. I dream of fabric these days and YES this is stamping related.
2. My husband told me he was going to marry me 5 years before it actually happened.
3. I was in complete shock when my son was born because EVERYONE told me I was having a girl. It took a little adjustment (1 minute) and then I was THRILLED.
4. I adore the library but check out WAY too many books. A little ambitious in the reading department. Too bad I only ever get through ONE book each time.
5. I love taking photos of people...that is my favourite photography subject but after that it has to be the ocean or the beach.
6. I had the privilege of taking photos alongside my husband for our friends' wedding. No pressure or anything!!!
7. One of my blog followers used to date my brother when we were teens. It seems so cool that she is also a SU! demo (that is how we came to be in contact again...what are the odds??)

Stay tuned for a photo of my most recent card...just have to get the kiddies into bed first.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

No comments: