Today's project is quick and simple for those of you with younger children in the house...or if you are like me, for those people who live and love CAS! (clean and simple)
- Create card base.
- Create embossed/raised edges (see THIS tutorial)
- Stamp image and sentiment.
- Colour image.
- Attach ribbon.
- Cut 6 strips of .5 inch patterned paper.
- Make a ring and attach with a glue dot. Repeat process to create a "ball".
- Attach twine at the top.
- Create embossed edges on cardstock and stamp sentiment. Adhere to ornament surface.
Stamp Set(s): Holiday Spirit Sentiments by PTI available September 15th, Santa from Holiday Button Bits by PTI
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White by PTI
Patterned Paper: Beautiful Blooms by PTI
Ink: True Black by PTI
Accent: Linen Thread, Ribbon by PTI
Tools: Square nestabilities by Spellbinder, Copic Markers: E00, E01, R20, R0000, R24, R59, V99, 100, B00, Scor-bug (to create the dotted line)
Thanks again for stopping by--loved your comments from yesterday. Don't forget to leave me a comment today so I know you have been here! I'll see you back for Day 4 of the previews!
Have a super Sunday!