Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Have a cool yule!

Isn't that a great saying? Of course it is...that is something I LOVE about A*Muse stamps. I am sure Julie HRR has something to do with many of those cool sentiments...

Today's card is another quick and simple Christmas card. You'll definitely see a few of those this week. When I attended the A*Muse class in July I picked up quite a few Christmas stamps... Can you tell I am trying to get ahead this year?





Stamp Set(s):
have a COOL yule! sentiment by A*Muse, Squirrel with Gift by A*Muse
Cardstock:Stamper's Select White by PTI
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: True Black by PTI
Accents: Ribbon by Melissa Frances, Button by PTI, white twine
Tools: Copic Markers, Paper Piercer


Have a super day!

Alli

7 comments:

Kim Costello said...

That squirral is fab aswell as the saying, love the touch of lace, TFS HuGs Kim :)

Karen said...

What a great card. I am going to have to keep my cards simple like this. I think the little squirrel is adorable.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card...
That squirral is so cute...
--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

Niki Estes said...

What a cute card, Alli! I love the CAS design!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...what a cute stamp! Brilliant layout!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh, I wish I had some classes around here to take. This is really a fun design with the mix of whimsical image and classy lace.

Anonymous said...

Wow this one is super cute! I really need to start planning my cards and make them quick & simple this year :)