Friday, November 21, 2008

A So Sketchy card...

Hello everyone! Now we are on day 3 of what seems to be a wedding kick...except of course I have posted them all a crazy order! There is always reason behind the madness. This card was for my most recent So Sketchy assignment.



Upon examination of this close up you'll see that I used my labels nestabilities to cut out the clear sheet and that I adhered a smaller labels 1 over top of it! I like the subtle look of layering.



Recipe

Stamp Set(s):
-Wedding Centres (Mona Lisa Moments) by CHF

Cardstock:
-Cream by Prism Paper
-Navy Blue by Prism Paper

Patterned Paper:
-Woodland Whimsy Blueberry Grove Pattern Paper by Sassafras Lass

Ink:
-Pitch Black by Ranger
-Tea Dye Distress Ink by Ranger

Accessories:
-Ribbon by May Arts
-Crown by Melissa Frances

Tools:
-Nestabilities by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)

Have a terrific day!
Alli

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

really beautiful Alli, love the way you layered the labels and the cute crown :) have a great weekend :) x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors, the layering looks great and I really like that crown :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love this!!! Man I want those spellbinders dies!