Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's release day Thursday at CHF

Kim's adorable stamp of the month: Ahoy Matey and two releases: Little Guy and Little Gal are finally available. If you are a pirate lover or if you are looking for that perfect boy or girl set than CHF has the perfect sets.
I have been looking for a little boy set for a long time now. I absolutely adore Little Guy because there are so many sweet images. I was quite playful when creating this card...that helicopter is just too cute. My favourite is the sloppy stitching.



I paper pieced the helicopter.



Recipe

Stamp Set(s):
-Little Guy (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF

Cardstock:
-Mystic Dark by Prism Paper
-Spring Willow Medium by Prism Paper
-Birchtone Light by Prism Paper
-White Prismatics
-Baby Blue Dark by Prism Paper

Ink:
-Pitch Black by Ranger

Accessories
-Button

Tool
-Sewing machine


Have a wonderful day.

Alli

6 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

What a super cute boy card! I absolutely love the LO!

DeniseLynn said...

Great boy card! With 2 little boys in this house I'm thinking that once I get some extra spending cash that is a must have set.

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, I love that sloppy stitching as well! I didn't order the boy set and will probably have to put it on another order, but can't wait to get the little gal set

kreativeimagination said...

what a cute helicopter!!

Mary Duffek said...

I so love this card and the layout!!! Oh so totally going to CASE this card! Awesome job!

veronica said...

absolutely love the paper piecing! looks great.