Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Lips are Sealed

I made this card a few weeks ago for a pub call and alas it wasn't chosen (that's ok). I wanted to make a scrappy card and use up some of my misc supplies.



Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-Mocha Chica (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF
-Christmas Critters (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF

Cardstock:
-Smooth White by Prism Paper

Patterned Paper:
-Noteworthy by MM

Ink:
-Watermelon by Ranger

Accessories:
-Lace Trim
-Flower by Prima
-Button from French Kiss by MME
-Love and Key buttons from Junkitz
-Hemp Twine
-Misc Ribbon
-Heart by Jenni Bowlin
-Chipboard by Maya Roads

Tools:
-Sewing Machine


Design Note:
-5.25x5.5


Hope you are having a super Saturday.

Alli

8 comments:

Amy said...

I love your scrappy cards Alli!

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable and different. I sometimes wonder at the publishers of magazines. I don't think they always realize what the public wants. I've seen them turn down the most interesting cards and then publish really blah designs!

Charlene Austin said...

THIS wasn't picked?!?? Oh My! It's gorgeous!

Kacey Elliott said...

I think this is beautiful! I love all the elements you used!

DeniseLynn said...

Oh how your scrappy cards sing out to me! I love hearts so this one is bonus eye candy today.

retiredheather said...

I think your card should have one. I can`t imagine what the other one looked like. Great card.
Heather

Anonymous said...

omg! this is incredibly darling!! certainly one of my faves from you, although that's tough to say with all your stamping goodness! lots of hugs-jen

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this!!! It's just so scrappy and fun! I can't believe it wasn't picked up -- bonus for us! :)