Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mmmm a Popsicle.

As I mentioned yesterday I felt a cold coming on...well it's arrived today. So since we are on the topic of colds, I thought I would share just what the doctor ordered...a delicious popsicle with yummy patterned paper *lol*



Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-Comforting Hugs (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF

Cardstock:
-Smooth White by Prism Paper

Patterned Paper
-Tres Jolie collection by MME

Ink:
-Espresso by Ranger

Accessories

-Ribbon by American Crafts

Have a wonderful day. Oh and by the way, I finally fixed up my CHF challenge scrapbook page and will be showing it tomorrow :)

Alli

4 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable, Alli! I love everything you've done with the new sets!

I hope the cold is gone soon -- have a great day! :)

Cheryl said...

So sorry you have come down with a cold. Hope it is a fast one! When are you going to come out with another PTI set? Love your designs and have missed them the last few months. Have a restful day, Alli.
Cheryl

Mary (Happy Now) said...

Sorry to hear about the cold!

Cute card, though... LOVE the paper!

Marlou said...

sorry to hear you have the dreaded cold Alli :( hope it clears up soon :) love todays card, very sweet xx