Sunday, August 3, 2008

Season’s Greetings

I am delighted that some of you are looking for quick cards for the holidays. If you are anything like me, you want to find a card you can mass produce x100. I like to create a variety of cards so you’ll never find me making more than about 10 or 20 of the same kind. This is one of those cards that could easily mass produced and still holds some elegance and looks like you made a “little fuss”.



Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-Heart Warmers (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF
-Christmas Expressions (Mona Lisa Moments) by CHF

Ink:
-Pitch Black by Ranger

Cardstock:
-White Prismatic by Prism

Patterned Paper:
-Cosmo Cricket (from 2007 line-sorry misplaced my slip)

Accessories:
-Hemp Twine

Tools:
-Hole Punch by Fiskars
-Round Corner Punch by EK Success


And voila. SOOOOO simple.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Alli

2 comments:

Cindee Stacey said...

Hi Alli! I just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your Christmas cards you are creating. They are wonderful and making me think more about getting started on mine. Normally I create about 60 of the same cards and seems like such a looooong process. I'm going to break it up like you and make several different cards and mix it up a little. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful talent with us!! I'll be busy making cards and watching the Nascar race today...enjoy your Sunday and whatever you may be doing (or not doing :-)

Deborah said...

This card would be lovely to do mass production on! Gorgeous! Deb