Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One more baby card.

I was so pleased with how this card turned out. It seems all my friends are having babies again. Just when I thought the cycle was done for the year more friends are having babies this fall.

I prepared this "boy" card earlier this month in anticipation of the birth of my friend's baby. The time is soon :) I look forward to giving her the card.





Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-
Ducky by A*Muse Art Stamps

Ink:
-Noir Black by Palette

Paper:
-Summer Sunrise by PTI

Patterned Paper:
-Scraps

Accessories
-Summer Sunrise Ribbon by PTI
-Baby Brad

Tools
-Spellbinders Nestabilities

-Copic Markers

Stay tuned for some fabulous cards using the new Patterned Papers by CHF!

Alli

5 comments:

Kacey Elliott said...

That little ducky is so cute! I really like the simplicity of this.

Missy said...

I love this card. The layout, PP and colors are just perfect for a boy. TFS!!!

retiredheather said...

Simple but great. Love the plaid paper.

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card, love the colours!
Clairex

Debbie Olson said...

I can see why you were pleased, Alli--it's so fresh and FUN!