Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MochaChica Sneak Peak

Thanks for hanging in for a day without a post! I just hope my Internet service here lasts long enough to be able to show you something. I am away from home for a few days (teacher training) and hope to be able to bring you some regularly scheduled posts.

I am LOVING Kim Hughes soon to be released MochaChica set available August 22nd. Here is a little sneak peak of two of THE best stamps from the set.



Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-MochaChica (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF

Cardstock:
-White by Prism

Ink:
-Pitch Black by Ranger

Patterned Paper
-Detours Collection by October Afternoon

Accessories:
-Pop dot

Tools:
-Circle Punch by EK Success


Have a super day!!!

Alli

3 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Very cute! Love the DP too!

Mellis said...

Oh! I loved that little tree!
Beautifull card!

Shelly said...

Very cute, the colors are great!