Monday, June 30, 2008

Dino Congrats.

Another fabulous summer day. How are you all doing? Don't worry, I'll be checking your messages again soon.
I have a lot of little boy birthday and events coming up. I couldn't resist this one...this Basic Grey paper is SO cute. I've had it in my collection for a while and decided that before it becomes Archaic I better use it.
I also got an incling to make some more clear cards...so here goes nothing...



Recipe
Stamp Set(s):
-Baby Love (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF

Ink:
-Black StazOn

Paper
-Clear sheets by CHF

Patterned Paper
-Archaic by Basic Grey
-Paper strip/dino by Scenic Route

Accessories
-Ribbon (Noteworthy Collection) by Making Memories

I just wanted to send a shout out to my Grandma. Today's her birthday! Or if you ask her, her NON-birthday *lol*

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Bunny B said...

Cute card! Happy birthday to your grandma!

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness! Another super cute one! Love the clear cards!

Christina Fischer said...

Alli, this is adorable -- a perfect boy card!

retiredheather said...

This card brings back great memories. My oldest (19) love dinasaurs before they became popular and we would have had to buy this paper...his room was covered with dinos...and then Jurassic Park arrived! What memories...thanks for reminding me.