Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yummy Stuff

Baked with Love (Kim Hughes Collection by CHF) finally arrived at my house today. Ummmmm LOVE IT! Seriously SO cute!

I made a simple card tonight using a few of my fav stamps from the set. Oh and I couldn't resist the bite out of the card!



Here is the inside of the card


Recipe

Stamp Set(s):
-Baked with Love (Kim Hughes Collection) by CHF

Ink
-Espresso by
Ranger
-White colorbox queue by Clearnap

Paper
-Suede Brown Dark by Prism Paper
-Tawny Medium by Prism Paper
-Tawny Light by Prism Paper

Accessories:
-Copic Markers
-Liquid Pearls
-Gingham Ribbon

Tools:
-Scallop Punch


I will be away for the next few days. I have some posts to share with you but may not have access each day to upload them. Make sure you check back to see what's in store.

Have a terrific day!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Great card, and that stamp set is too cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable card - great colors!! :)

Alhambra Club said...

Thse cards are great, love that bite out of the card, what a wonderful idea.

Rose Ann said...

Very cute....and yummy too!!

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say how beautiful your Garden of Life set is. Congrats on this month's release!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful Alli. I love this stamp set, and what fab cards you made with them :) x

Unknown said...

Ohhhh yummy card! Love it Alli!

One Creative Life said...

Such a cute set. Love the bite out of the card and those chocolate chips yumm!! Thanks for sharing.~Erica

Libby Hickson said...

Very cute - I love this new set!!