Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthday Centers Sneak Peak

Hello everyone! Happy Earth Day... and sending out a Happy Birthday to my best friend Ellen and my friend Tracy (who is back east right now!).
I enjoyed the day (yesterday) getting the house in order and getting some spring yard work completed. It was sunny ALL afternoon! After the snow, hail, rain and well just downright miserable April weather I welcomed the sun again.
As a result I didn't get to my stamp room to use my new goodies BUT I have another simple card to show you--another Mona Lisa Moments sneak peak! I just LOVE the colours on this one and who could resist THAT sentiment?




Recipe

Stamp Set(s):
-Birthday Centers (Mona Lisa Moments) by CHF

Ink
-Espresso by Ranger

Paper
-Suede Brown Dark by Prism Paper
-Tawny Light by Prism Paper

Patterned Paper
-Perhaps Collection by Basic Grey

Accessories
-Flowers by Prima
-Brad by Bo Bunny

Hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Amy said...

you used some of my favorite BG paper Alli! Such a simple, beautiful card, TFS! I'm glad you finally got some nice weather too--it's been such a dismal, dreary spring, hasn't it?

Hugs,
Amy

Karen said...

It is a basic grey paper, I just can't remember which set it came from. Thanks for always inspiring us!

One Creative Life said...

Such a pretty card!! ~Erica