Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I have family visiting for the holidays. I have been working lots--some fun things and of course some school related things!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your support over the year. Only 3 more weeks and I will have blogged for an entire year!!!! Wow! It feels like I only just got started yesterday.

I had another wreathabella card to share. The image quality isn't very good--sorry about that!



recipe
paper: paper salon dp, whisper white, cool carribean, certainly celery
ink: Brillance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
stamp set(s): wreathabella (Stamping Bella, Paper Pretties Nov subscription) happy holidays (Stamping Bella, Paper Pretties Nov subscription)
accessories: clip (Making Memories), Copic Markers, Nestabilities (Spellbinders, Ellen Hutson's store), Corner Rounder (SU!)


I am not entirely sure when I will be posting next. I am looking forward to taking a few days off with my family and enjoying the holiday spirit. I wish you and your family all the best of the holiday season.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

4 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Enjoy your family Alli...Love the Wreathabella card..Super cute!!!

(((Hugs)))

Beth Thomas said...

A Blessed Christmas to you and your family, Alli!

Bethany Paull said...

Wonderful! I love how you layered all of those circles and scalloped circles.

Unknown said...

Thi is a great card Alli! I love the circular image! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)