Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Cornish Heritage Farms tid bits....

So you know they are background stamps...
You know they were made with a masculine theme in mind (but versatile none the less)
You know they will be released THIS WEEK...

But what you may not know is there is something a little earthy going on. Check it out.
I just ADORE that background. It has so much potential I can hardly wait to play with it. Imagine it for a western theme...oh the possibilities. Don't you love the way Kristine made it look like cracked ice? She is a clever gal! Lisa Silver also share a little cracked earth too. I LOVE her design. So natural.
Speaking of natural...how about some more juicy deets to gnaw on...check it out. Or this double whammy creation with two backgrounds. Can you see them? Some more wood as well as tulle. Dawn you are rockin'--thanks for sharing those creations Are you loving that tulle yet? How about NOW? Is that a clever use of a background stamp or what? Way to go Tami!
So now you are probably wondering why I am not sharing my backgrounds. Well...the truth is I am being the queen of patience right now. They are still in postal land somewhere. Not to worry, you will see LOTS of them soon enough. Stay tuned for more sneak peaks that will sure to make you bark? Did I say that? *wink*
I would love to hear your thoughts on these new amazing stamps. Please feel free to share.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

No comments: