Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BREAKING NEWS CHF...

The release has been bumped up to tonight at the strike of midnight! Liz and Richard have decided to release the sets earlier than first anticipated. Isn't that exciting?????

So now...more tidbits...imagine if you will something gingham, something scalloped, something French, something cheesecloth...*insert grin* And don't forget that bark I told you about earlier.
Make sure you head over to Cornish Heritage Farms and have a good look at all those scrumptious background stamps.
And let me tell you that you haven't seen ANYTHING yet! Cornish Heritage Farms has SOOOO much in store in the next little while, you are bound to fall in love with as many sets as me! There is truly something for everyone.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think your right it is Zeballos but when i tyed it into google they gave me the other.....LOL teaches me for taking googles word! Congrats on your design team!!! I'm not sure if i congratulated you yet!