Thursday, August 23, 2007

My vacation...

We have had a great vacation but of course with all of this relaxing came the dreaded cold. It started with my DH and then myself and now both the kids are sick. It always seems that when you are finally willing to just let loose, all that wear and tear on your body comes back to kick you (lesson learned: RELAX MORE OFTEN).
I have many things coming up in the next few months that I can hardly wait to share with you. The first will be revealed Sept 1st. So please stay tuned.
I will have more creations to share with you late this month. I truly cannot wait to get back into my craft room and start creating. I have been scouring magazines for new ideas and designs and have been chomping at the bit to create them. Luckily for me I carry around my idea book so I can jot down colour, design etc and refer to them later.
Hope you are all enjoying the last days of August...I will catch up with you very soon.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Tanja said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon!