Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It has already been a LONG day!

Well...the symptoms persist...and it always seems to come on at night. My poor guy is screaming in his bed with 100 degree temperature and now he claims his ear hurts. My heart just breaks for him. Anyhow, I figured since I am up (yes it is 1AM) I would post a few of the ATCs I promised. I will post the remainder as soon as I can.



by: Alli Miles

Here is that ATC I altered. I like this one better.

Now onto the SCS ATC swap!

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and nervous to participate in this swap. it was a swap full of BIG NAMES! These ladies rock and did a fab-o job on their ATCs. I can hardly wait to show them all to you. Thanks to Jen del Muro who hosted this swap.



by: Alora Sweetser



by: Amy Rysavy



by: Carol Burrage



By: Diane Zechman



by: Jen del Muro



by: Lisa Strahl

More to come....stay tuned!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

13 comments:

Debby Winters said...

Your ATC's are all so beautiful! Great job...hope your little guy feels better soon and no more scares for Mommy!

Anonymous said...

These swaps are great! Hope your little man feels better soon.

Dawn Easton said...

Hope your son starts on the road to recovery! I always dread nighttime as well. Nothing ever happens during the day when it's easy to make a call to a doctor!
Great ATC's!

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, hope you sweetie is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope your little guy feels better soon! Great ATCs!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your up so late, hope that your baby is feeling better soon :-)

I love the ATC's you made, they are all so wonderful!!!

Adelina said...

Your poor baby! I hate when they're sick. It rips my heart out.

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Beautiful ATC's!

Sherrie said...

you and I must share a brain! I posted a swap I was in this summer too! Love how you can see each one close up on your blog! Looks like you were in a fantastic group too! Hope your little guy starts feeling like himself soon. They always seem to have the worst time in the middle of the night! Hang in there!

Rose Ann said...

I hope your son is feeling better soon. It always seems like symptoms worsen at night, doesn't it?

All of the ATC's are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Awww. Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon.

I love these cards. My favorite is the Kool-Aid one. It's so cute!

Robin Stewart said...

Ugg, the dreaded ear infections, I always have box of unmixed antibiotics at home just incase the midnight ear happens, that along with tylenol and advil seem to work. My daugter seems to always be fine all day and then an hour into bed time the tears start.

Hope all is settled soon

Cora said...

Your ATC's are beautiful. I hope your little one is feeling 100% by now.