Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Wedding Day card a la Sarah

One of my fav stamp artist, Sarah Vrolyk was chosen as the Featured Stamper on SCS. Her style is simple yet elegant. Not only do I love her cards but I also really appreciate her blog chatter!

I cased this cute little anniversary card. I changed the colours, added DP, changed the ribbon, used different stamps and added cuttlebug flower embellies with gemstones. The layout is essentially the same.

Because I just received my A muse stamps I knew I needed to use them for this challenge. The truth is I just needed an excuse to use them and Sarah is definitely about A muse so it was fitting.

I took two photos of my card and couldn't decide which one I liked better so I am posting both *lol*





Happy Wedding Day Card Recipe

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pebbles Inc. DP
Ink: Noir black (Palette)
Stamp Set(s): Bride and Groom (A muse), Happy Wedding Day (A muse)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft), Olivia Alphabet (Provo Craft) Gemstones (Hero Arts), Rectangle Punch (Fiskars), Polka Dot Ribbon (May Arts)


Thanks for sharing my fun today. On that note I want to add a little fun too. Some time today I will be posting some freebies. It's not blog candy...it's just a little gift I would like to give to some of you. Stayed tuned for my post some time today! And be ready to answer QUICKLY!!!!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

7 comments:

Stampin' with Teresa said...

Hey, did you get my email the other day? Sorry to post here, but I knew you would see it.

Beautiful card too by the way!

Teresa

Flossie's Follies said...

Great card.

Carolyn King said...

Great card, Alli! Love how you photographed them both!
Gotta get on that challenge--love what you did!
Have a good day!
Cammie

Rose Ann said...

This is a beautiful wedding card! I love the mono-chromatic look here!

Robin Stewart said...

I like the set up of card 1 better and the background of card 2. I guess that means I cant decide either. The card is beautiful by the way.

Markie's Mom said...

Great card for this challenge! I love your paper and added flowers!

Libby Hickson aka stampinlibby said...

This is great!