Saturday, June 9, 2007

Is it food for thought or food for card?

I just acquired a few special stamps this week. Actually, let's be honest, I acquired a lot more than that but I will just say a few for now *lol* and let you see the rest of them in the coming weeks. I seriously have been stamp deprived the past few days. I have been away from my stamp room for 2 full days and I have had stamps waiting...no wait...calling my name!
Although I was away from home I had a great lil' family reunion with my brother and mum as well as my kids. Of course DH is working (as usual) so he wasn't able to make the trip. Yesterday we drove up to my FAV LSS on the island and would you believe I am now a VIP customer ?*lol* Ya...it's time to cut up the credit cards especially when the reward you for spending a chunk of change. I was so excited to add to my growing collection of Marvy punches and Bellas. While I pre-ordered some of the punches on Papertrey Ink I didn't order nearly as many as I wanted. So when I walked into my LSS and she had them hanging off the wall, I was a 2 year old who found some candy. Have you ever seen a 31 year old jumping up and down with excitement? Well that was me; the crazy lady in the scrapbooking store.

Now to the food...the card food of course.



Just-Be-Claws Card Recipe


Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Cool Carribean, Danelle Johnson DP (Creative Imaginations)
Ink: Noir black (Palette)
Stamp Set(s): Seafood Surprise (Gina K), Just-Be-Claws (Gina K)
Accessories:
Aquapainter, Stamping Write Markers, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Dots and Spots Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Metal Photo Corners (American Crafts Elements)

Note: Card is 4.25 x 4.25



Veggiebella Card Recipe

Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Noir Black (Palette)
Stamp Set(s): Veggiebella (Stamping Bella), Snap Stamps (Karen Foster)
Accessories: Aquapainter, Stamping Write Markers


Thanks for visiting today.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love your cards today--esp. the veggiebella. I hadn't seen that one before and you did a terrific job with it. What a find you had in that LSS!! Now you can do lots more creating.
Cheryl Sims

Libby Hickson said...

Oh I love these cards! Just-be-claws is so vibrant and fun - and I just LOVE Veggiebella! I need to order her!

Laura said...

I love the simplicity of the veggiebella card. Doesn't need anything else! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all your cards today!!! Your new images are fun! I agree -- Bella and her Fella are on a fantastic card -- lots of great elements working together! I am ordering from Stampingbella this weekend, and Veggiebella is on the list! :)

Bethany Paull said...

I love your Seafood Surprise card. I have a feeling one of those cuties will be making his way to my house soon.

Rachel Hope said...

Oh My Gosh! I Love love love that VeggieBella card!....Now I know what my next Bella will be!!!

Rose Ann said...

CUTE cards! That crab is so cute, and colored so nicely. Love all the layers!

Veggiebella is so cute, and perfectly colored.

Can I be you when I grow up? Oh yea, I'm twice your age. Oh well. ;)

Sherrie said...

Oh I love your new stamps Alli! That veggie girl is so cute and screams Organic!

Anonymous said...

I just love the two cards you osted today. The Veggiebella is so simple but awesome!

Alhambra Club said...

Love both cards, the crab is such a cute stamp and bella, she is growing on me, no pun intended

Elizabeth Royalty said...

veggiebella cracks me up! great card!