Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Refreshing Waterfall

Some techniques or layouts just escape me from time to time. I had a request to create a waterfall card for an upcoming workshop and as such I started to play! I couldn't resist pulling out all my new goodies and colours too especially with all the hype of the new catty and the unveiling just around the corner.





Cherish Waterfall Card Recipe

Paper: Whisper White, River Rock, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Ink: White Craft, River Rock, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Stamp Set(s): Baroque Motifs
Accessories: Horizontal Punch, 1/16th inch Circle Punch, Slit Punch, Corner Rounder,White Grosgrain Ribbon, Gel Pen, Ice Rhinestone Brads


Have a happy Saturday.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

12 comments:

Mimi Hornberger said...

Oh my, that is not just your everyday waterfall. That is beautiful. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Ali. Those waterfall cards are amazing!

Julie Campbell said...

I haven't made one of these in years! Thanks for the 'inspiration'! Yours is really pretty!

Alhambra Club said...

I love these waterfall cards, and yours is fantastic.

Vicki G said...

Very Gorgeous Alli!!!! I have never been a huge fan of waterfall cards................I am now!

Sherrie said...

cool waterfall card Alli, I've never done one of those....they look really neat!

Ida said...

Very elegant looking. I've never done a Waterfall cards but yours is wonderful. Ida

kathy said...

beautiful card, love the waterfall

Laura said...

That Baroque Motifs really is a nice set. I thought I wouldn't get it, but now I can't wait to get it.. but here in Australia I still have a long wait ahead *sigh*.

michelle sturgeon said...

Beautiful! Wow, I haven't done a waterfall in forever! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rose Ann said...

Awesome waterfall card! Looks so great with the new stuff!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I haven't made a waterfall card for quite sometime--you have inspired me to do one again! Thanks! :)