Thursday, April 19, 2007

I have been tagged...and so have you...

Thank you to these wonderful and talented ladies: Melissa, Allison, Adelina, Julie, Julia who tagged me. I love browsing their blogs too! I have been anxious to respond back and share some of my fav blogs too but as you know I am away from home and I am just not getting my normal computer time!! Actually, it has been nice to learn some new things and visit with friends.
There are truly hundreds even thousands of talented people out there...but the ones I draw the most creative juices from are

Taylor
All I can say is WOW! She constantly amazes me with her creations. She is an asset to the paper crafting industry.

Cindy
Cindy is an amazing crafter with talents in many areas. From the moment i first visited her site I was hooked. Even though I have NO skills making quilts and not very good skills baking I just can't seem to get enough of her creations.

Amy M.
Even though I just recently stumbled upon Amy's site it was love at first sight! I love her design flare, card creations and just the way she can tell a story!

Kurtis
First of all, I learned about Kurtis through SCS and was absolutely dazzled by this young man's talent. I love his simple and crisp design.

Beate
Ok so I am sure Beate has been listed time and time again. What can I say, this girl just ROCKS! I love her designs, excitement and energy!

Although my list ends here there are SOOOO many more blogs I could list.

Thanks for playing blog tag! Now make sure you have your 5 favs listed too!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Thanks Alli!! I visit your site daily and think you're an amazingly talented and creative stamper!