Friday, March 16, 2007

Some changes ahead...

As you may know, I ran a blog contest earlier in the month to name my blog. It's only a matter of days (maybe a week) before I unveil my name on my new banner. Beth has been working hard on catching up with her orders. She has made some FAB banners!!!! Check her design site out
Thanks again to Dawn Mercedes for the winning name. I hope you have received your blog candy by now...if not it should almost be there.
Thanks to Beate for letting me know that the comment feature for non bloggers (that is what blogspot calls it) is blocking posts from those of you who are not blogspot bloggers. I have changed that feature and it will now allow you to comment.

Hope you are having a STAMPTASTIC day.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I received the package yesterday!

Thanks! I didn't realize I'd get card bases and envies too!

Can't wait to see the new border!