Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A bucket of flowers...

With all this rain I thought perhaps a bucket full of flowers would bring smiles to those of us on the coast.
I have had this stamp set since the pre order days!!! And would you believe it, I have only used it a few times. How does that happen you ask? Oh...perhaps it is the shelves of stamp sets. Time to go through them and take inventory again.
I made the card for my S10 group and I decided to tie it in with the Tuesday Colour Challenge on SCS too.



CC104 Flower Bucket Recipe

Paper: So Saffron, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip ,Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Stamp set(s): Basket Full of Fun, Linen Background
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon: Rose, Celery, White, Chocolate, Spiral Punch, 1 1/4-Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Packing Tape, Watercolour Pencils, Aquapainter, Cuttlebug, D'vine Embossing Folder
Technique(s): Glitter Window, Watercolouring

Short and sweet...happy stamping!

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great job with the CC...the spotlighting is cool here!