Monday, February 26, 2007

So very SWEET...

Wow, Sell-a-bration is almost over. I am really enjoying the So Very stamp set as you will see in the next few days.
I had the opportunity to play for a couple of hours after the kids went to bed and then promptly went downstairs to take photos of my creations. My card was inkspired from a card featured in the Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine (Fall 06/Issue 3)...of course my colours are more spring like but the general layout is the same. As I told you yesterday, I am continuing to play with the camera angles and set up for my cards. You'll note that I added a link to the master of card setting Kurtis Amundson aka Stampin' Kub...make sure you check out his blog and see his creations!



So Very Card Recipe

Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Petals and Paisleys Designer Paper, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel
Stamp Set(s): So Very, Petals Stampin' Around Wheel (spring mini)
Accessories: Flower Punch, Pewter Brads, Round Tab Punch (spring mini), Sponge Dauber, Sanding Block
Technique(s): DTP, Distressing

Happy stamping and stay tuned later today for a SPECIAL announcement for another FREE giveaway.

Because I love to stamp and you do too!
Alli

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

I like this card...so crisp! And is that a new header I spy? Looks super!