Monday, January 15, 2007

You asked for it...

so now I am sharing some of my creations. With Valentine's Day around the corner and a V-day kids class approaching quickly I thought I'd better get to the work bench aka my craftin' table and start creating.
With my new stamp set in hand, Polka Dots and Paisley (thanks Shelli for our great demo only gift) I was armed and ready. Who doesn't love paisley???? Oh and did I mention chipboard and ribbon? I am such a nut for new things. I especially love new embellishments.

Here are the products of my hard work!



These are two of the items we will be making in my kids Valentine's Day class scheduled February 4th. I sure hope they have as much fun making them as I did!!!!




V for Valentines Day Card Recipe:
CS: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Ink: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Stamp Sets: Polka Dots and Paisley (available in the upcoming Spring Mini catalogue), Paisley Background, All-Year Cheer III
Other: On Board Simon Lower chipboard, Flirty Ribbon (winter mini), Twill Tape, Sponge Dauber



Heart Card Recipe:
CS: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Real Red
Ink: Whisper White, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets: Polka Dots and Paisley, Paisley Background, All-Year Cheer III
Other: On Board Accents, Flirty Ribbon, Loves Me Designer Paper (winter mini), Sponge Dauber



Valentine's Tin Recipe:
CS: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Real Red
Ink: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets: Polka Dots and Paisley
Other: Fruit Tin*, Loves Me Designer Paper, Tag Punch (I only used the large one and cut around it to include the words), Hemp Twine, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects

*The fruit tin was opened at the bottom using a starfrit can opener and sealed using crystal effects. This allows the pop top to remain untouched and ready to open. Place chocolates or special gifts inside the can.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my projects. Stay tuned for more...

Happy stamping,
Alli

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These look awesome! From another Allison (even spelled right too!)...

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

WOW! You blog, girl! ;)