Sunday, May 15, 2011

à la modes Preview--Day 1

Hey Peeps! I am thrilled to share an à la modes preview!  Today I will be sharing the newest à la modes called I need some face time.  Seriously!! I am a major iPhone user so I get "face time"!!

In the past, we've released our à la modes images in cling rubber, however, this month, we're releasing both of our à la modes in clear photopolymer, just like the rest of our stamps.  This means that we can bring them to you a slightly lower price point than usual - $9.00 each!  How fabulous is that?!  Since our clear stamps are made in the USA, they are of the highest quality, so you'll have the same great image quality that you're accustomed to with any of our other clear stamps!  Sweet deal right?



SUPPLIES
Stamp Set(s):I Need Some Face Time à la mode by MFT
Cardstock: Vintage Cream by PTI, True Black by PTI
Patterned Paper: Summer Picnic by Pink Paislee
Ink: True Black by PTI
Accent:Misc Ribbon
Tools: Copic Markers E01, E02, E33, E35, E37, W-1, R24, R59, B93, B95

For direct links to more samples using this set, check out Kim’s blog HERE. I’ll be back late tomorrow night with a sample for the WTG VIP package!

Hugs;
Alli

15 comments:

Sherrie said...

So bright and fun Alli! Love your paper choices!

Eva said...

This is such a fun card...love the papers you used and your coloring!

Melody said...

Darling! Such fun papers and colors!

StampOwl said...

love the bright colors of this card

Inge Groot said...

Alli, your card looks fab! Love the dp you've used:-D

Kary said...

I love the colours of your card, esp the touch of green and black is awesome!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous and fun, Alli! Great colours!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, this is fun! Love the colors, especially the pop of black! :)

Megan said...

Sooo cute!! I love the paper choice and your coloring is lovely.

Rachel G said...

So cute! Love the paper. i just bought it!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Alli! These papers are SO fun with her! LOVE that ribbon too!!!

Kim said...

So bright and fun Alli!

Anonymous said...

Damn girl, this is fab! I love the colours you used!!!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so very cute, Alli! I love your colors/paper choices and the dotted ribbon!

April said...

Fabulous! I love this ~
Very created way. I wish I can do the same in my crafts.

April from décoration salle de bain zen