Thursday, August 12, 2010

Take Three: Fall Day 4


Hi friends; so glad you could stop by today for another visit.  I am happy to share some more previews with you so make sure you are checking for two daily posts; one for Take Three: Fall and one for Gobble Gobble.
Today’s card is about giving thanks. Plain and simple.  I give thanks to you!  I created this card with the layout in mind.  I have created cards with this layout but many years ago.  When I was creating cards for this release it suddenly came to mind.  I started by stamping the background, then I stamped the image and the sentiment and then I added the accents.



INSTRUCTIONS
    1.       Create card base and cardstock layers.
    2.       Stamp image, background and sentiment. 
    3.       Attach ribbon and punched dots.
    4.       Adhere remaining layer.
SUPPLIES


Stamp(s):  Take Three: Fall by PTI available August 15th
Cardstock:  Summer Sunrise by PTI, Dark Chocolate by PTI, Ripe Avocado by PTI
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI, Summer Sunrise by PTI
Accent: Ribbon by PTI
Tools: Hole Punch by Fiskars

Do you have a favourite layout?  If so I’d love to see it.  Make sure to include the link in the comment :)
Thanks again for stopping by, see you again tomorrow.
Alli
P.S.  A special message out to my hubby Happy 10th anniversary!! Love you more than ever!!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

This is beautiful!