I can't tell you how excited I am that my brother has found the love of his life and that he is ready for this next step in life. While he is my little brother (he towers over me!!) he has taught me so much about life and I just tear up thinking about his happiness. It means everything to me! He has been through so much already in his 30+ years and to see this moment...this long awaited moment is a dream come true for me too.
Here are the long awaited peaks at my brother's wedding invites that my mum and I created a few months back. We made 1/2 with two leave sprigs and 1/2 with one leaf sprig.
- First we printed the invites on a 8.5x11 piece of vintage cream cardstock by Papertrey Ink
- Next using VersaMark ink we stamped the leaves.
- Then we embossed the leaves using a combination of lettuce and bottle Adirondack embossing powders.
- Finally, on the back side of the invite, we scored two lines around the edge.
- We embossed the back of the envelope using an embossing template by cuttlebug.
- We stamped the leaf in spring moss ink (PTI) and rolled the edges on new leaf ink (PTI)
Stamp Set(s): Turning a New Leaf by PTI
Cardstock: Vintage Cream by PTI
Ink: New Leaf by PTI, Spring Moss by PTI
Tools: Scor-Pal, Lettuce and Bottle Adirondack embossing powder by Ranger
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!!