Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Musical Christmas

Hello! Who else is with me on the report card bandwagon?  It will be rewarding when I am signing off on the last one but that may be into early July for me (the perks (or maybe not) of working with homeschool families) .

Well I am sure you are almost tired of Christmas cards from me but I do have a few in my stash.  I have some newer cards to show including some using my Take Three: Summer set which I promised and some cards using some oldie but goodie stamps from the Urban Design collection and I will be showcasing them very soon.




INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Create card base and use impression plate to create texture
  2. Use die to create frame. Stamp frame image.  Stamp sentiment.
  3. Line the inside of the card with patterned paper.  Cut a strip of patterned paper for the lower part of the card.  Adhere to card.
  4. Use ribbon as an accent and place trinket pins through ribbon.

SUPPLIES
Stamp set(s): sentiment from Communique Curves by PTI, Fillable Frames #2 by PTI
Cardstock: Kraft by PTI
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI
Accent: Vintage Cream Ribbon by PTI, Maya Roads Trinkets
Tools: Tin Types Impression Plate by PTI, Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers

Hugs to all,
Alli

4 comments:

Antoinette Seminario-Skinner said...

Another nice one!! Your cards are always so great. Can't wait to see what else you in store (summer, Christmas, which ever is fine with me!!)

Christina said...

So simple and beautiful, as always! I really must try one of these "window" cards. Love that subtle texture on the kraft, too!

Glenda J said...

Great work. Love the colour combo.

cedargirl said...

I am lovin' the christmas inspiration! The greeting almost looks a little 3D on this card. I love the inverted embossing dots idea. Christmas is great all year, you just roll with it! And thank you for working hard for us home schoolers!!! I can honestly say I'd WAY rather put the work into the portfolios them be they one to evaluate it! Get your self a gooood iced latte to cheer you on.