Monday, May 31, 2010

update and Xmas card

Hello all!  So sorry for being MIA.  I have been avoiding lengthy write ups on the computer because of an eye injury (or should I say a painful eye?).  I am heading to the optometrist tomorrow for an in depth look at my eye.  Initially I thought it was the onset of a migraine but it has been lasting for at least 4+ days now and is getting worse along with symptoms of nausea and dizziness.  I am ok if I am laying down but don't last too long moving around or exposed to bright lights.  I will keep you updated once I know what is going on.


So I am going to be brief today and share another one of my Christmas cards with you (remember I am creating them year round) as I may be taking a few more days off from long computer times.One thing I wanted to share is that I am LOVING my silhouette.  I couldn't resist sharing some cards using the die cuts too.

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Create card base.  Stamp lower part of the card.
2. Create layers and snowflake die cut .
3. Punch border. Stamp sentiment.
4. Adhere layer, button and ribbon.























SUPPLIES
Stamp Set(s): sentiment and dots from Communique Curves by PTI, Tin Types by PTI
Cardstock: Vintage Cream bu PTI, Hawaii Shores by PTI, Kraft by PTI
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI
Accent: Snowflake from Silhouette die cutting system, button by PTI, ribbon by PTI
Tool: Punch by Martha Stewart

Have a super day!
Alli

2 comments:

Ted said...

This card just whispers charm, Alli... Praying that your get to the bottom of your headaches and eye problems... and that God heals you up so that you're right as rain. :)

Christina said...

Adorable Christmas card! I love the use of Hawaiian Shores, very non-traditional but perfectly lovely! I really enjoy your posts and have missed them lately. I hope you start feeling better soon, and I will keep you in my thoughts!