Monday, April 5, 2010

Thankful.

I am back from the most amazing getaway and couldn't feel more relaxed.  I thought this card depicted those feelings very well.  I feel new and sparkly like the flower!

I have to tell you, my husband planned everything from the getaway, to the babysitter and dog sitter, to house cleaning, to what we were doing (minute by minute) to making dinner reservations.  That is usually my job...the only thing I had to do was pack.  How sweet is that?  It was the best birthday present ever.

The image is one from the monthly stamp kit from Unity Stamp Company and the sentiment was one of Ali Edwards' Loving Words from Techniques Tuesday.  I just love the simple layout and the colour combo.



















SUPPLIES
Stamp set(s) sentiment from Loving Words created by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday, image from Delightful Moments December Kit of the Month by Unity Stamp Company
Carstock: Smokey Shadow by PTI, Raspberry Fizz by PTI
Ink: Snow Cap by PTI
Accents: Gems by Zva
Tools: Scor-Pal

Have a fantastic day!  It's back to the grind for me.

Alli

7 comments:

Carolyn King said...

what a sweet husband you have!!! Glad your get away was awesome.

This card is stunning. LOVE it!!!!1

Glenda J said...

What a great guy you have! Glad you had a good time.

Absolutely love this stunning card!

Jennifer said...

What a PRETTY card!!

Michele B said...

This is gorgeous, Alli! And wow! What a thoughtful hubby! I'm glad you had such a fab birthday! You deserve it!

Sara Mac said...

Wow, what a great husband you have! Glad you had a wonderful getaway. I love this stunning card. The gems are a perfect touch.

Sharon Wheet said...

I love your card. I think the simplicity is soo wonderful!

Sarah said...

So simple and yet stunning!

Have a great weekend,
Sarah