Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And the winner is...

Again, thank you all for leaving me wonderful comments and links.  I loved reading through all of them.

Random generator picked #15!  Congrats to Anthonette who said
Hi Alli,
There are so many paper crafters that I love (Nichole Heady, Julie Ebersole, Jennifer McGuire, Julia Stainton, and you, of course).

I love clean and simple designs. I would have to say Kristina Werner was the first to inspire me, because she is the reason I started my blog. Her Make a Card Monday videos and her color inspiration challenges introduced me to this whole big world of paper crafters online. I'm forever thankful for that!
Anthonette, please contact me with your snail mail and I will get your stamp set sent out as soon as possible :)

Have a super day.
Alli

1 comment:

Anthonette said...

Thanks, Alli! I'll send you an email.