Friday, March 12, 2010

Update and a card...

Hello everyone!  As you may have noticed not much has changed on my blog.  We came across a few problems with a haze around my uploaded items.  We are still trying to figure it all out.  Yes...I said we.  My husband and I.  He's WAY better at that stuff than me.

Just popped by to tell you I have been a card making machine lately but a lot of my cards were made for pub submissions.  I need to find a good balance of pub work and blog posts but at the end of the day I also need to find at least 5 more hours.

On that note, I just wanted to share one of my cards was posted on the Papercrafts Connection Blog HERE.  My card is the middle one and was published in the beautiful and AMAZING A Card a Day publication.

Alli

5 comments:

Ted said...

Alli! I love that "LUCKY" card and I especially like the distressed look of it. Charming and classic! :)

Anonymous said...

Alli, I'll make you feel better about your blog. At least yours has been working and you have posted photos and such. I've been working on mine for two years and still don't have it the way I want it. My style changes so often that I don't know what I want anymore. So don't fret over taking time to get yours like you want it.

Judy

milkshake007 said...

Love your card and congrats on being published!

Laurel said...

It is a cute card, I have the book it is great!

Glenda J said...

Woo hoo - Congrats on the publication! It's fantastic. Good luck with the re-vamp. I always want to work on my blog 'look' but never have a chance so I'm sympathetic. One day I will make a custom banner. Take care and big hugs.