Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cute and cuddly

Hard to believe two posts in two days hey?  I found a few minutes today to complete a card again.  I think the hardest part is taking the photo and uploading the card however on a sunny day I don't have to set up my light tent so it goes by ten times as fast.  That is one thing I miss about my old stamp room, I had room to leave the tent up all the time.  Now I have to set it up each time I take photos..those 3 steps take time! lol.

I am such a sucker for buttons.  I almost have all the PTI buttons in my collection and every month or two add a few more.  When Nichole created a button set I was head over heals so you can imagine how excited I was when she added even more button sets.  This one is no exception!

While my style is often CAS (clean and simple), from time to time I like to make cards more detailed especially when I LOVE the patterned paper.  I have so much older patterned paper that I have decided to start using it again...it needs some lovin'!


















Stamp Set(s): Baby Button Bits by PTI
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White by PTI,
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket and dotted paper by Making Memories
Ink: True Black by PTI
Accents: Ribbon by PTI, Buttons by PTI, Thread by PTI
Tools:Copic Marker C-1 (for outline), sewing machine, nestabilities by Spellbinders


Have a super day!

Alli

7 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

This is SO adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)

Carolyn King said...

Just precious! Adorable card Alli!

Ted said...

Alli, I love this card and especially how the focal image connects with the pea pod in the patterned paper. Awesome! As always, a work of art! :)

Joan said...

Oh my word...I love how you've used buttons for the peas!!!! Very creative.

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Lovely lovely card Alli!

Sami said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love it.

Glenda said...

Absolutely love this! The buttons are fantastic and I love the bright colours!