Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mmmm cherries a la PTI!

One of my fav images from Everyday Button Bits are those FAB cherries. I matched the image with the delicious Basic Grey papers from the Lemonade collection.





Stamp Set(s): Everyday Button Bits by PTI, Polka Dot Basics by PTI
Cardstock: Kraft by PTI, Vintage Cream by PTI
Patterned Paper: Lemonade by Basic Grey
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI, Vintage Cream by PTI, Spring Moss by PTI
Accents: Ribbon by PTI, Buttons by PTI
Tools: Scor-Pal
, Nestabilities, Punch by Fiskars

Hope you are enjoying this new week. My daughter turns 6 tomorrow and my dad and his wife are here too. There will be 12 family members and friends here celebrating her birthday too. We've got a full house of fun!!!

Alli

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW - wish I had your talent for putting things together - this is a fantastic card, so modern, fresh, scrumptious!!!

naomi chokr said...

the colors are so cute!!!

Marci said...

This card is adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Merry said...

So lovely.

Anonymous said...

Oh LoVe it!!!

Anonymous said...

reminds me of summer for certain. that is a fresh and deliciuos card!-tania

Silvia said...

Stunning cards Alli! love the colors and the layouts.

Christina Fischer said...

I love this set and haven't used it nearly enough! I adore the cards you've made with it!

That Christmas tree is brilliant! :)

Glenda J said...

Aboslutely gorgeous. Love the colours and buttons are perfect!