Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mmmm cherries a la PTI!

One of my fav images from Everyday Button Bits are those FAB cherries. I matched the image with the delicious Basic Grey papers from the Lemonade collection.





Stamp Set(s): Everyday Button Bits by PTI, Polka Dot Basics by PTI
Cardstock: Kraft by PTI, Vintage Cream by PTI
Patterned Paper: Lemonade by Basic Grey
Ink: Dark Chocolate by PTI, Vintage Cream by PTI, Spring Moss by PTI
Accents: Ribbon by PTI, Buttons by PTI
Tools: Scor-Pal
, Nestabilities, Punch by Fiskars

Hope you are enjoying this new week. My daughter turns 6 tomorrow and my dad and his wife are here too. There will be 12 family members and friends here celebrating her birthday too. We've got a full house of fun!!!

Alli

9 comments:

Claire Brennan said...

Oh WOW - wish I had your talent for putting things together - this is a fantastic card, so modern, fresh, scrumptious!!!

naomi chokr said...

the colors are so cute!!!

Marci said...

This card is adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Merry said...

So lovely.

Anita C said...

Oh LoVe it!!!

Anonymous said...

reminds me of summer for certain. that is a fresh and deliciuos card!-tania

Silvia said...

Stunning cards Alli! love the colors and the layouts.

Christina Fischer said...

I love this set and haven't used it nearly enough! I adore the cards you've made with it!

That Christmas tree is brilliant! :)

Glenda said...

Aboslutely gorgeous. Love the colours and buttons are perfect!