Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Take two on the Unity Bird...

Yesterday you got to see my JFF challenge card today you get to see take two on "the bird". Truth be told I actually made this card first. I fell in love with the colourful Scenic Route paper and thought the bird image offered a ton of potential!





Stamp Set(s): bird from Unity's July Kit club Pocket Full of...
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White by PTI
Patterned Paper: Garden Grove Emerson Ave. by Scenic Route
Ink: True Black by PTI
Accents: Thanks a Million Rub On, Button by PTI
Tools: Copic Markers, Scor-Pal
, Nestabilities

Have a great day...!
Alli

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the subtle grid background on the kraft cards and you used the paper colors perfectly in coloring the bird. Didn't see your first take on the bird, though (and I'd love to since I have this stamp but haven't used it yet). Are you sure it posted? Thanks for sharing your work... love your style!

Anonymous said...

I love that bird stamp. Both of your cards are great, I love the vibrant colors in the autumn card, and I love the softer brights on top of the kraft in this one :)

Bethany Paull said...

Awesome! I love how the colors feel soft, but totally not "babyish".

instant cash said...

This is beautiful. I love the design and the background color. Thank you for sharing!